Having helped establish your business, Romec will also help you keep it running, with 24/7 corrective and preventative maintenance.
This service covers power, lighting and emergency lighting, heating, air-conditioning, fire alarms, ventilation and water systems.
Our nationwide network of service engineers are equipped with the latest mobile technology that helps them liaise instantly with our National Service Centre (NSC), making sure work is carried out swiftly, safely and to specification. We can also monitor your premises remotely to ensure optimum performance.
Romec's in-house electrical group offers you a registered nationwide service that encompasses:
- Lighting systems - general, emergency and external
- Lightning protection
- Fire alarms and security
- Mechanical power and control wiring
- Test and inspection of electrical installations
Romec's dedicated GasSafe registered engineering department brings your business expertise in all the following areas:
- Low temperature hot water heating
- Gas services
- Air conditioning
- Automatic control and building energy management systems
- Above-ground public health